Skip to main content

Business Entities (also known as agencies and/or firms) are required to be licensed in Idaho if they sell, solicit, or negotiate (act as a producer) insurance products in Idaho. Each entity must provide a Designated Responsible Licensed Producer (DRLP) who is responsible for the entity’s compliance with Idaho insurance laws and rules. Entities must also register with the Idaho Secretary of State. Specific license types may have other requirements. See Checklist for Application section for further information.

Expand Section Idaho Code in Connection with Business Entities

Expand Section Definitions

Back Arrows Return to Business Entity Menu