Skip to main content

Idaho issues licenses for Independent Adjuster to individuals and agencies as well as residents and non-residents. Adjusters who are salaried employees of an insuring company do not require licensure. Idaho does recognize a Designated Home State Adjuster license in lieu of a resident license ONLY in cases where the licensees’ home state does not offer an adjuster license. Idaho also offers a Designated Home State License for those adjusters wishing to designate Idaho as their home state. See Resident licensing requirements for further information.

Expand Section Idaho Code in Connection with Independent Adjuster Licensing

Expand Section Definitions

Back Arrows Return to Independent Adjuster Menu