Skip to main content

Designated Home State License:
  • ONLY available to licensee’s whose home state does not offer Adjuster licenses

Designated Home State – Idaho:
  • Licensee’s residing in a state that does not offer Adjuster licenses can apply for a Designated Home State – Idaho license through Sircon
  • All resident licensing requirements must be met (examination, fingerprinting, Continuing Education, etc.)

Emergency Adjusters:
  • There is an exemption to licensing when a company brings in an adjuster to handle investigation or adjusting claims in exceptional circumstances, such as a catastrophe

Back Arrows Return to Independent Adjuster Menu