Below, please find the initial steps and links for carriers to submit applications through Sircon for the Idaho provisional license:
- SPONSORING INSURERS MUST SUBMIT APPLICATIONS for the temporary license electronically at
via your subscriber account. To apply for the temporary license, the sponsoring insurer must be a Sircon account holder.
NOTE: PAPER APPLICATIONS AND REGULAR PRODUCER APPLIATIONS THAT
ARE SUBMITTED FOR A TEMPORARY LICENSE WILL NOT BE PROCESSED. FEES WILL BE NONREFUNDABLE.
- If the sponsoring insurer does not have a Sircon account, go to
and follow the instructions to establish
- Please direct any questions regarding Sircon carrier accounts or the application process for this license type to
email@example.com or call (877) 876-4430.
- You will have the ability in the confirmation page of the application process to upload attachments in the Sircon system.
This should include:
- AD Banker Certification of Passed Exam for each line of authority you will select
- Background documentation for any Yes answers to application background questions
- Proof of U.S. issued Work Visa, if a non-citizen residing in Idaho
Alternatively, you can fax attachments to 208-334-4398 or email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to reference electronic application
transaction ID and name of applicant, if using fax or email to send documents.
REMINDER: all temporary licensees must take the State exam and do fingerprinting through PSI, once test sites are available in
your area. You will have a 30-day window to do so, once they are reopened.
The temporary license type is only good for 180 days and cannot be renewed. This license must be converted to a permanent
resident license in order to apply for non-resident licenses.
Any appointment awarded to the temp license will transfer to the permanent license if the temp license is still active when
NOTE: there is only a one-time process for application, so be sure background answers are accurate to avoid revocation of the
license and a one-year ban for reapplication.