Skip to main content

As of July 1st 2017, the requirement to report retail outlets and individuals authorized under the Wholesaler’s Producer Limited Lines Travel license exists at initial application, whether adding the line of travel to an agency license or applying for the producer license with the single line of authority (LOA) of travel, and every year thereafter by March 1st to provide updates.*

*If you are a retail outlet, whose license is not covering other retail outlets, you are not required to report.

This report will require the following information per travel retail outlet:

  • Name
  • Address
  • Contact information
  • Officer or person who directs or controls the travel retailer’s operations
  • Travel retailer’s federal tax ID
  • Will certify travel retailer complies with 18 U.S.C. 1033 law
  • Annual report of written premium for Idaho