Skip to main content


Your condominium association should purchase a policy that covers the building, any common walls and grounds and liability associated with common properties. You have a right to examine the association policy.

To protect your contents, interior walls and any upgrades, you may purchase Unit-Owners Form HO-6. An individual unit-owner policy is similar to home insurance.

  • Condominium Unit-Owners Form HO-6 will cover a unit-owner who wishes to insure his or her property or to cover any items not insured by the association's policy. A unit-owner policy will also pay for property damage to personal belongings, wall, floor and ceiling coverings, and any accessories not originally installed in the unit. It also provides personal liability protection.
Cell Phone IconNeed more info? Contact us at 208 334-4319 or email us .
Consumer Affairs Officers are available to answer your questions 8-5 M-F MST