Idaho Arson Award Program
The purpose of the Idaho arson Award program is to reduce the crime of arson by eliciting public participation
is solving arson crimes. The Idaho Arson awards Committee reserves the right to make awards from program funds
when it deems a nominees actions might have met this purpose.
Criteria for making a nomination:
- Must be based on information of fires in the state of Idaho only.
- Will consider only awards after the arrest and/or conviction (conviction is not required)
- If there is a conviction, the time period doesn’t matter
- Nominations must come from a member of a fire, law enforcement, legal agency, insurance industry or anyone
deemed appropriate by the Arson awards Committee of Idaho
- Person being nominated should have been instrumental in the success of the investigation and arrest of those
responsible for the fire.