Additional Annual Reports may be available upon request. Contact the Webmaster to request a historic annual report.
The files below have data about the individual and small group medical and dental insurance plans the Department of Insurance reviewed and recommended for certification by the Idaho Health Exchange Board.
These data sets will be most useful to researchers, developers, professionals, and others who want to study, analyze, and download the complete data set of plan and price information. The format of the data matches the datasets available for Federally Facilitated Marketplaces on Healthcare.gov. All other users will likely prefer the more user-friendly plan browsing tool at Your Health Idaho.
The data include plan availability by county, plan benefit information, and premiums for the following rating scenarios:
- Child – one child age 0 to 14
- Adult individual age 21, 27, 30, 40, 50, and 60
- Couple age 21, 30, 40, 50, and 60, no children
- Couple age 21, 30, 40, and 50, plus 1 child
- Couple age 21, 30, 40, and 50, plus 2 children
- Couple age 21, 30, 40, and 50, plus 3 or more children
- Single parent age 21, 30, 40, and 50, plus 1 child
- Single parent age 21, 30, 40, and 50, plus 2 children
- Single parent age 21, 30, 40, and 50, plus 3 or more children
IMPORTANT NOTE: The prices in these datasets don’t reflect the lower costs an applicant may qualify for based on household size and income. Many people who apply will qualify for reduced costs through tax credits that are automatically applied to monthly premiums. These credits will significantly lower the prices shown for many of those that apply through Your Health Idaho.
2022 plan information (Individual Medical only)